Life giving you lemons? Make lemonade!

Last Month, I hae the priviledge of conducting a workshop for my firend and hostess Adela A. Below is the card we made that day for our Make & Take.  I had written this blog post and set it up to post on the day of the workshop. While checking through my blog posts, I noticed that this one still said "draft". Bummer. So here it is... late, but hopefully still inspiring for summer!
If you would like the opportunity to see how it's made, contact me right away and we'll set a date for your Friends Night Out.



Supplies:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Starring You
Ink: Gable Green, YoYo Yellow (These two colors are retiring in June, get 'em while you can!)
Paper: Green Galore, Whisper White, Card stock Vellum
Tools/Other: Stampin' Sponges, Straw, 1 1/4" circle punch, 2-way Glue Pen, Chunky Glitter
 Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!