DivaSC84 See the birdie

Saturday and time for another sketch with Utah Divas International.
When we first saw the sketch, many of the design team members remarked that it reminded them of Mickey Mouse! It could certainly be him (or Minnie!) but I imagine that it would also be fun to replace the circles with large flowers or perhaps some butterflies. It will be fun to skip through the other blogs (next link below) and see what everyone came up with!

For me, I thought it would be fun to use one of the new digital downloads released this week for My Digital Studio. Check this out:

The patterned paper you see here is from our new Geometric Lines Designer Series Paper, just released this week. I'm hoping we get this paper "in-real life" in the next catalog; if not, I suppose I'll be printing it out using my computer!
The bird is from our stamp set Friends 24-7 which came with the program. I was able to change the size of the image to fit the large circle (something I would not have been able to do with a stamped image). After that, it was just a matter of playing around with embellisments to get the look I wanted. Tough work but somebody's gotta do it...lol
Thank you for stopping by! Next stop on the hop: Alisa Tilsner - Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Love it, Adriana! (GMTA!) Isn't MDS fabulous? I love that I can print a piece of DSP whenever I need it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool card. i still haven't seen the mds up close and personal. great colors. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I really need to get my MDS out and play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous!!!! I LOVE MDS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the sketch. It does look like Mickie or Minnie! Beautiful background images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ROCKED this sketch Adriana!!! I love what you did and that you used the MDS to create your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!