DivaSC80 A Note of Thanks


 Happy Saturday - it's time for another sketch challenge with my Diva (and Dude) friends at Utah Divas Int'l. Can you believe we're on number 80 already? Amazing! Just kick back and enjoy the blog hop today - I'm sure you'll see some more amazing things along the way!


With our simple sketch today, I thought it would be fun to let the colors do the talkin'!  Here are some handy notes:
  • What do you do with white card stock besides stamp on it? Mat with it as shown here - look how it makes the Basic Black and colors just POP!
  • Because the card base is a dark card stock, I lined the inside with a piece of Whisper White card stock. Another option would be to write my message directly onto the card base with a Signo White Gel Pen
  • The Treat Cups are a fun way to share goodies with someone. In this case, embellishments provide a no-guilt treat! (Truth is.... I ate all the M&Ms....)
  • The colors used on this card are the colors of felt flowers you receive in the Flower Fusion kit (pg 180); I love how they contrast but still coordinate!
  • My sentiment was too long to fit in the panel so I cut it apart with my Paper Snips; now it fits just right!

Thank you for stopping by! Next, it's time to head down under to Alisa's blog and see what she's created for us. Remember, if you decide to play along with us, be sure to leave a comment here with a link to your creation so that we can check it out!

Supplies:
Stamps: Note of Thanks
Ink: StazOn Black
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Old Olive
Tools/Other: 1 3/4" circle punch, Treat Cups, Paper Snips (Inside the Treat Cup: Rhinestone Brads, Flower Fusion felt flowers)
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable! I have 2 boxes of those cups, and I always forget about them.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, me likey!!!!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It's so crisp! And I love that you put a single rhinestone in the cup.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!