DivaSC78 Happy Flowers


Happy Saturday and Welcome to Sketch Challenge #78 with Utah Divas International!

Carol provided another great sketch for us this week. I'm excited to see what the other Divas come up with today. The sketch looks good as a card front, but it also reminded me of a pocket card or, if turned sideways, a z-fold card. It'll be neat to see what the rest of the blog-hoppers have in store for us!


Some notes about this card:

  • The Flower Brads coordinated nicely with the flower stamp in our Think Happy Thoughts stamp set and come in a variety of colors (as shown here).

  • In the smaller punched circle, I stamped the flower image with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and then inserted a So Saffron Flower brad into it.

  • Using the same ink, I stamped Happy Thoughts onto a larger circle and simply inserted a Pumpkin Pie colored flower.

  • This panel is currently held in place with a Clip, but will fold down to show your message (written onto the Whisper White layer).

  • I used So Saffron ink to stamp this same flower image onto this message layer and topped it off with a Chocolate Chip flower brad.

  • I chose these colors to coordinate with the pattern on this Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper. And, Yes, I do have other paper - I just can't seem to stop using this one :)
 Thank you for stopping by today. To see more projects using this sketch, click here for Elizabeth's blog or here to return to UDI. Have a great weekend!
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Paper: Sweet Pea, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Other/Tools: Flower Brads Asst., Circle punches: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", Stampin' Dimensionals
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Great card, Adriana! I love your color choices and the pocket!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo nice Adriana :) havent used Think Happy Thoughts for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adriana! I love that! I agree, I love that Sweet Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a pocket or z card. who knew? ;)

    too cute. love the flower brads. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so love those flower brads on your beautiful card! It does bring happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!