Why do I?

This page was made entirely with our digital paper-crafting program, My Digital Studio. I'll be meeting with my team today and our challenge for this meeting was to create a scrapbook page telling our "why". Why we are demonstrators or why we love Stampin' Up! I had fun choosing my favorite colors and images and adding just a little bit of text. (And, no - not going to put a picture of myself. Blech.)
I hadn't played with the program in a while and I had forgotten about a couple of "stamp" sets that are included in the program. There's one in particular that has been on my wish list (for rubber stamps) for a while. Why didn't I notice it in there?? Tomorrow, I'm going to try printing out the image to see if I can use it to make a quick card. I'll let y'all know how that goes.
But this page... this one I finished up last night while getting bummed watching the news. I think I'll give up that nonsense and just spend more time with paper-crafting. Know what I mean? LOL
Before I go: remember that time is running out for taking advantage of Sale-a-bration and the 15% discount on our starter kit. Be sure to contact me right away if you are ready to save some money! Thanks for stopping by!
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments