Guest Stampers

 Usually, I only share one guest at a time, but since I shared all of these projects at my last class, I need to show them all here at the same time. (See how I love you ladies? lol)

First, here is a card from my good friend Martha Stewart. To see more projects by Martha, click here to be directed to her blog. We all loved the colors and papers she used, but everyone most loved the heart and the stamp around it. Click here for information on these products.


Next, here are two projects from my new friend Jessica Garcia. Jessica shared some great HELPFUL information along with these adorable swaps: the milk carton box (cut with our Mini Milk Carton Bigz L die) fits inside an International Coffees tin. The tin can be mailed for only $1.36 as long as it is covered with paper. Isn't that a great bit of info?! How cute would it be to send some chocolately goodness in an adorable box and not break the bank - yay!
And, before I forget - did you notice that the tiniest Matryoshka doll fits in the Jewelry Tag punch? FUN!

Thank you ladies for sharing your creativity with me. Y'all are the best!!

Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments