DivaSC74 Shades of Spring

 Hi Everyone! It's Saturday and time for a card sketch challenge with UDI!

I apologize that the words on the little tags are difficult to read. I need to replace the bulb in my Ott lamp (I use it with a photo box to take project pics). I had to use the light coming thru the window on a very rainy day and this was the only angle that worked!

  • The words used are rub-ons that say: Faith, Hope and Happiness. (Happiness is on the bottom right tag.)
  • The colors are taken directly from the Shades of Spring paper.
  • A line of die-cut flowers run across the card, but you could use ribbon here if you prefer.
  • Did you know? Sizzlits (like the Lots of Tags used here) fit perfectly onto the long narrow platform used for the decorative strip dies. I was able to use the same tools to cut the flowers and the tags. Cool! 
Well, I hope you like the card! If you'd like to see more projects based on this sketch, you're next stop is Alisa Tilsner's blog.  She'll direct you to the next Diva. To see the sketch and visit the UDI blog, click here.


Supplies:
Paper: So Saffron card stock, Orchid Opulence card stock, Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper
Tools/Other: Big Shot, Flowers Sizzlit decorative strip die, Lots of Tags sizzlits, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Char toom Rubons, Ice Circles Rhinestone Brads
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. I love that! This makes me really glad I got that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love your little "flag", and the flower strip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I really like your flower strip. I forget about that die. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. purple! you know i love this card. great job adriana!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks for the great tips--love that little strip of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness...this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!