DivaSC73


 My card for today's Utah Divas International Sketch Challenge. I've been working on some "We've Moved" cards for my brother and his family and have been trying to come up with a simple card that I can handle making in duplicate. (That is SO not my strength......) I think this sketch may just work for me and the paper definitely does. It's from our SAB paper pack and it's printed with the trees and clouds (as above) as well as some really cute houses. I'll just change out the sentiment and I think I'm good to go. Well, for maybe 5 of them then I'll try something else :)

To return to the UDI site, click here. To move on to Alisa and her sketch, click here.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Asian Artistry (Level 2 Hostess Set)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie Classic ink pad
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Pad (Sale-a-bration item), Old Olive card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock
Tools/Other: Silver Brads, Orange 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Horizontal Slot punch, Stampin' Sponge
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. oh i love those trees!!! what a great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. i think the sentiment is perfect for a moving notice to friends.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! The ribbon looks great!! I'm going to have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card. I am sure your brother was pleased. I love the sentiment. Great way to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for "we've moved." How thoughtful of you to do this for your brother. Love what you did with Welcome Neighbor DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great card!!! I love how you did the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card and I love the way you did the ribbon!!! To fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!