How to tie ribbon a new way

I love ribbon and am always challenged to find new ways to use it. This time, my hubby had to help me... check it out:

 Yup - a tie! How fun! I wanted to use this paper from our Cottage Wall Designer Series paper; so I made a Newlywed card. The two Rhinestone Circle brads on the top right are supposed to resemble earrings.... I sure hope I'm not the only person who "gets" that.... lol
But the tie - it could be used for Father's Day, Graduation, Congrats (new job at work)... all kinds of manly things! So easy - and hopefully, so different! Hope you enjoy it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
Tools/Other: Clear Circle and ice Circle Rhinestone brads, Large Oval Punch, Movers & Shapers die, 5/8" Old Olive Satin ribbon, Big Shot
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments