Tea Time 3x3 card


 The Mojo Monday sketch got me started this morning on this cute little 3x3 card. I ended up flipping the sketch so that the 2nd patterned paper (in this case I used vellum) and the bow end up on the right side and towards the top of the card. Although my plan was to use this to hold a tea bag, my plan was a little flawed.... I recommend measuring the tea packet before you begin ;)

Supplies:
Stamps: Dream Garden
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana (Classic Ink and Markers of all)
Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Sage Shadow
Tools/Other: Hemp Twine, 3/16" handheld punch, Stampin' Sponge, Color Spritzer tool
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. This is just as cute as can be! Love how you flipped the sketch and the vellum was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adoable card!! Love the tea pots;)

    Hugs, Gina marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!