Monday means Mojo! Bird XL Punch

Every Monday I look forward to the sketch posted at Mojo Monday. Today was no exception and I love the original sketch posted today. I would have never come up with this on my own!


I wish I had made last week - I went to a baby shower yesterday and I think this would have been just right for that occasion. Oh, well!
The paper I used (a retired set of Designer Series Paper) dictated my colors. I kept it simple and used  Bashful Blue and Old Olive card stock along with white embellishments. The flower is from a set of die cut flowers (do we even sell these anymore?) and of course the bird is from our new XL 2-step Bird punch. Seems like I'm not the only one who loves this punch; we're currently out of stock and awaiting news on when we'll get more!
Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Love your card! It is so soft, and elegant looking. Haha... I happen to be one of those people waiting on my bird puch. I was sooo looking foward to using it! Grrr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! gorgeous card Adriana! love the colours and the cute little bird!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so feminine...love it :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!