Mojo Card Sketch Happiness

It's Monday! Yup, all day!
I managed to escape from house duties long enough to play with some paper, ink and felt along with the Mojo sketch challenge today.

Can you tell how badly I wanted to delay my return to laundry? I even took time to distress and sponge the edges of every layer :)
Just kidding, the vanilla paper looked a little boring to me - all straight and proper. I decided to muss it up a little bit so that it would blend from layer to layer a little better.  The picture doesn't show the sponging very well, but it's there on the edge of each layer and helps to soften the Very Vanilla layers (cardstock and Designer Series paper).
"Soft" became the theme for the card. Soft colors, soft embellishments and a soft, mellow overall feel. Soft, like the towels awaiting me in the laundry room..... lol. So, it's back to work for me.  I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by on some of your own "escape" time :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink; Stampin' Write Markers: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Old Olive
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper
Tools/Other: Stitched Felt Sweet Pea, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Sponge, Crystal Effects, Cutter Kit, Organdy Ribbon (ret.)
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. I feel so challenged by those little felt flowers. you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Oh I really love this card....the soft colors, the felt flowers and the cute Set are just perfect!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - the flowers are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are so cute ! Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!