Guest Stamper - Sara Mattson-Blume

Hi folks! This is the last of the 5 cards I received in the Stampin' Addicts swap last month. This FUN card was created by Sara Mattson-Blume and you can visit her blog, here.



Sara combined a great fancy fold card along with fun colors and images to make a fantastic card for a kid (or kid at heart). Who wouldn't love to get this card?! (That is.... if I can let it go......)

For directions on how to make this tri-shutter card, click here. Thank you Sara for sharing your artwork with us, and thank you reader for stopping by!


Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. How cool! I was just surfing your blog- love the projects and there was my name! How cool. This is one of my favorite cards I made this year! Thanks for sharing it and linking back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!