Guest Stamper - Ellen Pruett Stampin' Up! Abundant Hope

Hi there! We're on card 4 of 5 from a recent swap with some of the demonstrators at Stampin' Addicts. The bold card below was created by Ellen Pruett. (Click here for her blog.)


I like her choice of bold colors for this card. They very much remind me of Mardi Gras, which falls in line with the Easter theme of this set. The shine of the ribbon adds a nice touch, too.
These beautiful flowers (Abundant Hope) were the first stamps that caught my eye when I received my copy of the Occasions Mini catalog. I haven't actually purchased the set (yet) so it was so nice to receive a card showcasing them. (That's one of the best parts of doing a swap - getting samples of stuff you don't have!)

Thank you, Ellen for your card and thank you, reader, for stopping by!


Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments