DivaSC72

Happy Saturday and welcome to another Utah Divas International Sketch Challenge. Last week, we began sharing links to the other Divas, hoping to make it easier for you to see everyone's creations. It worked out very well, so we are going to continue with this effort. After my blog, you'll skip all the way to Australia and Alisa's blog. Enjoy your trip ;)


Ok, here we go. For those of you who stopped by before 7:50 - I apologize for the missing project... don't know what happened, but here it is!

The sketch was nice because it just had a  circle and a line under where we were to use a rub-on - lots of room for interpretation! So I used:
  • our Circle Scallop Bigz die to cut my card base out of Glorious Green card stock.
  • the Paper Piercing tool and Mat Pack to add holes to each of the scallops; sorta like an eyelet border. 
  • my circle element became a daisy cut using the Flower Daisies #2 die. (Hey, I had the machine out..... why not?)
  • Stampin' Pastels and Sponge Daubers to add color to the flower and card base.
  • A nice yellow button in the center. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Oh, wow! I love that you made the card itself round...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful!!!!! I love Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the BIG daisy...this card is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!