DivaSC71 Stampin' Up! Dream Gardens

Happy Saturday! Time for a sketch challenge with Utah Divas International. This week, we are trying something new: instead of heading back to the main UDI blog to find all of the Diva links, each of us will be providing a link to the next Diva on the list. You'll be able to circle all the way through and see everyone's projects. I just tried it this morning and - let me tell you - it was a fast and easy way to see the amazing projects everyone is sharing this weekend. Take a look through - I believe you'll be lovin' the variety of cards you'll see, all based on the same sketch. And, here, I humbly present my card:

For my card today, I used some paper I decorated earlier this week. (Click here for that post.) I ended up flipping the sketch so that I could put my pieces together the way I wanted to. And one little thing I did a little differently - I used linen thread and some simple stitching to adhere my vellum layer to my card front. Aside from that it's a pretty basic card - basic so I can use if for most any occasion ;)

For the next stop on our Circle of Divas (my name, lol), click here to be directed to Diva Alisa Tilsner's blog. She has a beautiful project for you to check out as well as a link for the next Diva's blog.Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Dream Gardens  
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana (and markers in same)
Paper: Vellum, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Whisper White  
Tools/Other: Spritzer tool, linen thread Stampin' Sponge
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. so pretty. love how you did your own dsp. it turned out beautiful. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love it!! And, I love the linen thread--what a great idea!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Adriana! I loved the handmade DSP when I saw it the other day. :) I love how you used the thread on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!!! I love the image on the vellum, sooo elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo beautiful! Love the design and look of your card. What a great idea to flip the card too.. I'll have to try that. I have linen thread! I totally forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. Very inspiring..and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness...I really like how unique this is. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! What a wonderfully cute card. Way to go my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this design! And the colors are subtle, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Adriana I really really like this and I dont normally like the Asian type of cards. I love the way you used the linen thread to attach the vellum! Also love the background paper you created/used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that decorated paper you made!! Great take on the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!