Stampin' Up! Picture This Owl

Wink, wink. lol
I love this owl! And when I saw this sentiment (from the Level 1 Hostess Set - Picture This), I knew I had  to use them together. One thing I wanted to point out: on the white piece of cardstock with the "Thanks for Owl you do", there is a line of the same phrase stamped in So Saffron between each line of Old Olive. It's there but just not showing well in this picture. Guess I'll keep working on my photography skills...

If you would like a set of Picture This for yourself, please let me know and we'll set up a fun time with friends. Workshops are a great way to get together with friends and get free stuff. And guess what? I do all the work - you just play! Call me soon to get on my calendar for February. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Owl Together Now, Picture This
Ink: Old Olive and So Saffron Classic Stampin' pads
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock; Sweet Pea Designer Series paper stack
Tools/Other: Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" circle punches, linen thread, buttons, paper piercing tool
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love anything with the owls on it! thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!