DivaSC 65 Stampin' Something Sweet

Today's sketch at Utah Divas International leaves a nice big spot in the center of the card - perfect for candy! FYI - the Treat Cup fits the amount of Skittles in the little bags given out at Halloween. My son shared his last bag with me only long enough to make the card and get a picture of it :)
I used the candy as inspiration for my colors. They are a little bright, I admit it, but I think this might work for a kid's hello or birthday. Truth is, they probably won't care - it has candy! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Something Sweet (118589)
Ink: YoYo Yellow, Only Orange and Real Red Classic Inks
Paper: Real Red, Only Orange, YoYo Yellow and Whisper White card stock
Tools/Other: Treat Cups, 1 3/4" circle punch, Silver Brads
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. love it. the colors are perfect to brighten up a dark winter day. the flower below is also adorable.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!!! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! What a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!