Mojo 95 Stampin' Up! Extreme Guitar Elements

Updated 2013: The stamped elements shown below are no longer available as rubber stamps, but can be purchased as digital downloads. Visit my store to purchase or visit our MDS forum for lots of tips, tricks and ideas using this fabulous digital design program!

There are a number of sites on the web that provide sketch challenges. One of my favorites is Mojo Monday. They provide a new sketch each week - FUN - and invite card-makers to share their creations. I've never gotten up the nerve to actually share one, but today I figured "why not?". And here's my card.

I just received my new (single) stamp, Extreme Guitar and another set that goes well with it, Extreme Elements. Having 2 boys who are no longer babies and not into sports often made it difficult to stamp projects for them. They both really like these stamps, though. And they like to play Guitar Hero with their dad so I have visions of future scrapbook pages with these goods, too! Gotta love the versatility!

Thanks for stopping by! I invite you to participate in the Mojo challenge or leave a link in the comment section here. Don't be chicken like me... share your work!


Comments

  1. Beautiful card! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana - Your card ROCKS! Love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! And, ha ha, yes it ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!