Good Morning folks! It's Saturday, so that means it's time to see what Alicia has cooked up for us with a layout challenge. This week, I paired it with the challenge of making a card suitable for an adult male. My grandmother's friend is celebrating a birthday soon and I wanted to make a card for him - I believe this one will work.
- The card base is Always Artichoke and I topped it with a piece of Naturals Vanilla.
- The 1" squares are cut from Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip.
- The main image (from "Baroque Motifs") was stamped with Versamark, covered with clear e.p. and then heat set.
- I then used a Stampin' Sponge to add some Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa and make it pop.
- The center of the image has the small flower from "Bella's Bloom" encased in a Build-a-Brad.
And that's it. Yet another card without a bit of ribbon or rhinestones. I'm shocked. lol But I hope you enjoy this card and are encouraged to take your own shot at the layout. If you do, don't forget to link it here, at UDI or use the DIVASC16 tag in your splitcoast gallery. Have a great weekend!