Posh Christmas in the Making

Have you ever seen one of those stamp sets that just catches your eye right away? (Of course you have! 😄) When the Holiday Catalog was posted for Demonstrators to see, this set Christmas in the Making was the one that instantly had me checking my fun-money fund. The images are just so retro (in a good way) and I just love the clean-line style!

Christmas in the Making Stampin' Up! 2017
Christmas in the Making by Stampin' Up!
Aren't they pretty?

Well, Freshly Made Sketches released this sketch and I thought it would be a great one for our little lady with the cat. Wanting to keep the colors to a minimum, I ended up incorporating a little Wink of Stella to add a little something to the image and somehow that encouraged me to add a bit more glam to the card. Texture, embellishments, shine. Hope you like it!

Adriana at escape2stamp.com Christmas in the Making 2017

If you prefer more traditional colors, I've got ya covered. Stay tuned for our little lady who will be dressed in red the next time you see her.


Note: Like many of you, I like to "shop my stash" and use what I have on-hand. Where applicable, I'll link to any currently available Stampin' Up! products. Simply click on the item for more info and to Shop. Thank you!

Product List

Comments