Have you ever made something with one idea in mind, but then hear something that really fine tunes the message you are trying to convey? The card I'm going to share with you today was made while I was thinking about a young coworker who is simply an amazing young lady. In her mid 20s, she is acutely aware of differences in her life as a young Christian and in others' around her. Regardless of a person's age, that can simply be tough to navigate. There's a part of us that often just wants to fit in. But,
Last Sunday, our Pastor was teaching from 1 Peter 3:8-22 and he reminded us that we are called to be different than the world around us. So many lessons in the teaching (which you can access here). And as she walks it out, I hope she remembers that her "different" is beautiful and has the ability to positively affect so many lives around her.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Pop Of Paradise Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Pop Of Paradise Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers
- Gold Foil Sheets
- Neutrals 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
- Versamark Pad
- Heat Tool
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Big Shot
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals