Watercolor work in progress

Feeling a creative slump? Try stamping some images onto different types of paper and just spend some time coloring. Don't even worry about actually finishing the card or project - just play. 

summer by the sea watercolor by escape2stamp.com

Watercolor is such a beautiful medium. I wouldn't have ever thought to try until I went to a few museums in London and was reminded that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. (A joke, kinda...) If you would like to give it a try, do a quick search in YouTube for 'no line watercoloring'. You'll find a lot of help and I believe you'll love having more options for how to use your stamps. This offers a completely different look and feel than markers, doesn't it?

Stamp set: Summer by the Sea (Stampin' Up! 2004, now retired)

Note: Like many of you, I like to "shop my stash" and use what I have on-hand. Where applicable, I'll link to any currently available Stampin' Up! products. Simply click on the item for more info or to shop.

Product List

Comments