Stampin' Up! Pieces & Patterns

How about one more circus themed card, just right for telling a little someone how much they mean to you :)

pieces and patterns stamp set, card by escape2stamp.com

This greeting card and the ones shown earlier this week are to be donated. They're going to an organization that sends "pick-me-ups" to children undergoing medical treatment. Get well soon isn't appropriate in many of these cases, so I'm hoping this sentiment will be like a hug to whomever receives it. In case you're wondering, the lion image is part of a retired product but the sentiment is part of the Pieces & Patterns set (linked below). For another cute idea using this set, check out this clean and simple dinosaur card. Enjoy!


Note: Like many of you, I like to "shop my stash" and use what I have on-hand. Where applicable, I'll link to any currently available Stampin' Up! products. Simply click on the item for more info or to shop. 

Product List

Comments