Stampin' Up! Touches of Texture Let's Celebrate

Today's card is a quick one for those of you who hardly have time to breathe, yet alone stamp! I just bought our Touches of Texture stamp set and really wanted to ink up the abstract flower images it contains. They look like two-step stamps that don't exactly line up. I'm hoping that instead of weird you'll find it eye-catching (in a good way). *Grin*  It's definitely fun to use with a variety of inks!

Touches of Texture Celebrate card


Stampin' Write Markers are an easy way to add color in different areas of the stamp. If you want a more "washy" look, spritz it with water before stamping.


Note: Like many of you, I like to "shop my stash" and use what I have on-hand. Where applicable, I'll link to any currently available Stampin' Up! products. Simply click on the item for more info and to Shop. Thank you!

Product List

Comments