Stampin' Up! Mixed Drinks 50th Birthday card

5.06.2017

My friend Jenny will be turning 50 this month. She's such a sweet person that I won't be sending one of those cards that makes fun of these occasions. (I save those for my brothers.) But 50 did make me think of the silver decor that usually gets promoted for this day and that thought led to this:


She is pretty amazing :)

And so is this layout!

Thanks to Fab Friday for sharing yet another user-friendly sketch. If you would like to give it a try but need more inspiration, just click on the link to visit their site.

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

6 comments:

  1. This is perfect!! Very elegant, I'm sure your friend will appreciate such a classy (and bubbly!) salute to the silver age! I know I would! Just the right amount of detail - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card to celebrate your friends milestone birthday! I love the little bubbles and the sparkles from the glimmer paper elements! Just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card that would be an absolute pleasure for anyone to receive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Jan! I certainly hope so!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground