Stampin' Up! Made with Love - Welcome Baby Miguel

5.12.2017

Exciting times in my family. My nephew and his wife are expecting a little boy in July and we already know he will be adorable 😍

Freshly Made Sketches posted a new sketch this week and it had the perfect layout to make something CAS (clean and simple) for little Miguel and his parents.



Preview item:  Glitter Enamel Dots will be available June 1st in our 2017-18 Annual Catalog. (Item #144200).

Three Stampin' Up! Products used today:


And the FMS sketch:

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

4 comments:

  1. Love this! So soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Soft and sweet like a little baby :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I adore this little baby card! Your nephew and his wife are going to love it! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Narelle. I hope they enjoy the card :)
      And thanks to all of you at FMS for providing fresh usable sketches!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground