Stampin' Up! Everyday Hero greeting cards for kids

5.10.2017

Is it possible for a person to have too much fun creating cards for kids? I don't think so…

At least that wasn't the case while I created this whole squad full of cards for hospitalized kids. They all use images from our currently available Everyday Hero stamp set. (Note: If this set interests you, you'll want to get it before it retires a the end of May! I know… I can't believe it either!) The only tools required to make this set as shown is a circle punch, some Paper Snips (detail scissors) and coloring tools!


Click to enlarge images

For more details, let me share the cards individually. Ladies first!


And now a dude. I thought it might be fun to give him different colored hair, too.


And how about some more details on the super suit?



So can you tell I had fun? LOL
Well hopefully the kids who receive this will, too!

Three Products used today:




Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground