Mom - an Everyday Hero

My hubby and I have two great teenage boys. Sometimes I wish they were still little where a little fall when they were learning to walk meant brushing off their bum and encouraging them to keep going. Nowadays, the lessons in life are a little harder but the desire to help is still there. And sometimes we need to find creative ways to let them know.


Project Notes:

  • The cityscape and "super mom" are from Everyday Hero (linked below), currently available through our Occasions Catalog. There are other images in this set which allow you to make a super "guy", change the cape (if you want one) and personalize it all further. 
  • I was tempted to leave the cape off because I kept hearing Edna Mode in my head saying that capes are no longer used, "Dahling". Apparently, theyre a hazard. (Did I lose you? You'll want to watch the animated movie The Incredibles. 😄
  • The sentiment is from our Bella & Friends stamp set (also linked below).
  • Layout is based on a sketch by FabFriday. 

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

  Key products used



Comments

  1. Thanks for bringing one of my FAVE stamp sets this year - love it! Your coloring, especially on the city-scape, is just gorgeous! And great job pulling in a sentiment from another set - Brava! Now, just don't get sucked in by a vortex... Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clean graphic design! And I laughed out loud with your "dahling" reference...I love that movie! Great job with the coloring and sketch overall! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Love your supermom with the city scene behind her. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card, Adriana! Reading about encouraging your sons and Edna Mode made it fun to visit too! I say capes are always in style, lol. The clean lines and fresh colors make this an excellent design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!