Any occasion greeting with Tiddly Inks

4.07.2017

hey there!
It's spring break at the Benitez household and we are all SO glad. Between crazy amounts of school work and lots of delayed flights, I think know we are all ready for some down time! And, of course, to me down time translates to time in the craft room!


Aren't they cute? (click on the image to enlarge it)

I had so much fun coloring this download from Tiddly Inks. I'm still learning to use Copic markers but I already love the vibrant colors you can get plus the way they blend. (Yes, I do feel like a kid! lol) It was so much fun, I tried it again. This time trying to make the little girl blond.


The photo looks more red than it does in real life, but it'll do :)

Ah, well… back to laundry. It may be spring break, but we still need clean sheets!

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

Stampin'Up! Current Products
 Card One:

Card Two:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground