Strength & Prayers

3.24.2017



This week's sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches is a great one. But somehow I still managed to go off track once I started creating. I moved the sentiment over onto one of the shape/place-holders and somehow forgot about putting something there. Oh, well. It inspired me to create. That's good, right? 😊


First, a closer view:



Then here's the finished card:




By the way, if you are looking for a fine tip glue for adhering embellishments, I truly recommend our Fine-Tip Glue Pen (linked below). I've been using this tool for the last few weeks and am so impressed with easy it is to use, the tiny dots you can easily place on your project and how well it works. An important detail is that the cap comes with a fine needle-like pin inserted into it. When you close the cap, this needle fits down into the nozzle and keeps it clear and ready to use on your next project. It's a winner!


Product List


2 comments:

  1. Not off track at all! This is very pretty with the doily and the flowers! I always love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love that doily and those sweet little flowers! Love the colours! Very elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground