Stampin' Up! Bella & Friends

3.11.2017

I was looking through Pinterest the other day and noticed several projects that included mixed fonts. I was almost inspired to go shopping when I realized that this is a look that can be created using a mix of stamp sets. Alphabet sets, like the one used below, can really stretch your options since you can spell any word you want to use. Then you can get cute stamps like Bella & Friends! 😉




Card Layout: Fab Friday 107

Supplies currently available through Stampin' Up! Click image for more information.




Retired items: Sophisticated Serifs (used to spell YOU) and the washi tape.

Sale-a-bration is coming to an end! Get your gift with purchase today!
Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

6 comments:

  1. OH, so lovely! I love the big olive field, and great thoughts on stretching our alphabet sets - I can't stay away from them lol, so getting more use is definitely something I need! Love your take on our sketch - thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! I'm glad you liked the cards and happy to see another stamper feels the way I do about alphabet sets! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this card! The colors are so spring-like and the mixed fonts is very eye-catching! I like how you created the Bella & Friends scene on top of the large sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda! It's fun to be creating again and I'm so glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. Cute, cute! I love the critters, the bright colors and the little accent under the main panel! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mindy and thanks to your team for providing a great sketch!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
* Comments are moderated due to spam, so they make take a day or so to show up.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground