Adventure awaits with FMS279 - Let's Get Away

3.15.2017

Woohoo! Another new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches. For some strange reason, as soon as I saw the open space on the middle panel, I just new it needed something with motion. In this case, a little slider!


In case you are wondering, the sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set called Adventure Awaits. And the cute car (aka punch buggy) is from another retired set, Let's Get Away! Thus the title of this post.  😁 Maybe I should go back to drinking coffee...

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool interactive card! I love the sentiment you've used combined with the cute little car image - so sweet! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground