Birthday Fiesta, Washi Tape tip

1.07.2017


It's actually raining outside, some thing we haven't seen much of this year. I'm sure our grass appreciates it and so do we because it means we feel less guilty about putting errands off for another day. While my guys play some video games together, I've escaped to my craft table to play with the Birthday Fiesta stamp set and coordinating Fiesta Time framelits. (The sentiment shown is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.) I haven't finished it yet, but here's a peek at the almost-finished card. Hope you like it!

Layout based on Cas(e) this sketch #103

A little tip on using Washi Tape as a tool. Sometimes our Framelits (metal dies) want to dance around on us instead of staying in place. Consider using a small piece of Washi to hold it in place:


This works well for stamped images or when you want to cut in a specific place like the edge above. If you are cutting in the center of your card stock and are worried about the tape being too tacky, just press it against a cloth a time or two. I'll be honest - I used my shirt... But if you don't want to go there any rag will do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
* Comments are moderated due to spam, so they make take a day or so to show up.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground