Inspired by Stampin' Success - Sweet Stack Celebration

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is receiving an exclusive magazine filled with inspiration and ideas. This past weekend I hid in the craft room, turned on my favorite tunes and found a few projects from past issues of the magazine I've been meaning to create. Today's card is a cheerful card ready to help someone "celebrate good times"!


Just so you know, new Demonstrators can access past issues of the magazines. Also included are bonus projects not seen in the magazine! For more info regarding the perks of being a Demonstrator, click here.

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Sale-a-bration is coming to an end! Get your gift with purchase today!
Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

Product List

Comments