Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals 022316

2.23.2016

This week's deals are out! I'm not sure which product I'm more excited about - the markers or the Stars Framelits. I use the markers all the time and the Stars have been on my wishlist for a while. Looks like this is the week to take care of that item!


Product List - click an item for details and to be directed to the shop!

Sale prices:
SWMarkers $11.25
Medallion Punch $13.50
Buttons $4.50
Framelits $20.25
Happy Heart TIEF $5.63

If you would like to take advantage of this sale, keep in mind that these sale prices are only good through Monday (2/29). On March 1st, the prices will revert back to their original price. Also, if you are going to shop and would like a share in Stampin' Rewards, please use this month's hostess code:  HY2SH2E4  Once the month ends, I will split the rewardss among those who ordered and ship your gift directly to you. (If your order is $150 or more, do not use the code; this way you will receive all of the rewards!)

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground