Stampin' Up! Petite Petals birthday card

2.26.2016

I apologize now for the Beatles song that is about to get stuck in your head. Actually, it's a fun song to sing, so  - no apologies! Sing along and have fun stamping this fun and easy card while you are at it! This card is a great STASH BUSTER for those scraps of colorful card stock you have laying around. Let's check it out:


Tie it together: use the same color card stock for flowers and card layering!

We just need the stamp inside that says, "It's my birthday, too - yeah"!

To create this card, simply stamp your sentiment (this one is from Suite Sayings) on your card front. Then stamp your flowers (Petite Petals) onto three coordinating pieces of card stock. Punch out with a coordinating punch (Petite Petals punch) and then adhere to your card front. (Looking for color combinations? Check out my Colors Pinterest board.)

For just a little bit of dazzle, I colored the center of the flowers with a Gold Wink of Stella brush marker. You can just see the shimmer in this photo, but in real life it shows really well without being overpowering. One thing I think you will really like, too, is that it dries quickly. As much as I like Stickles, I am really bad about somehow managing to smear it before it dries. Not an issue with Wink of Stella!



Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

Product List

This month's hostess code: HY2SH2E4. Use this code with online orders and receive an equal share in Stampin' Rewards!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground