Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge Garden Party

A grungy garden party? Nah.. just the interesting names of two stamp sets used to create these thank you cards!

Create your own background by repeated stamping of a design element.

This card is based on one by Amy O'Neill. In her design, the white layer had a grid pattern on it. I created my background by repeatedly stamping the scratchy lines from Gorgeous Grunge first vertically then horizontally. When I first added ink to the stamp, I stamped off onto scratch paper then stamped the image several times before inking up again. This way, some of the lines are bolder than the others, but none are strong enough to compete with the washi tape and flower images. 



If you are wondering which set the sentiment is from, it's actually one I received months ago in a Paper Pumpkin kit. Although the kits come with a set number of project pieces, you are always left with items you can continue using like stamps and ink. Click here to subscribe and receive this month's kit. (Cut off is the 10th.)




Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

You may also want to check out:



Supply List (Flowers are from Garden Party, a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set)

Comments