Stamp Review Crew Sale-a-bration Edition

2.14.2016


Happy Monday, folks, and welcome to another fantabulous blog hop with the Stamp Review Crew! If you are new to the SRC, we are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe. Twice a month we hold a hop featuring a specific stamp set. This time we are mixing it up just a little; instead of focusing on one set we are sharing projects created using items you can get as part of the Sale-a-bration promotion. It's my hope that you'll love the variety of projects and ideas shared!



For my project, I focused on the Flowering Fields stamp set. This set reminded me of wild flowers and since they are line art, you can use them as is or you can take your time coloring them in. I decided to create a set of no-fuss 3" x 3" note cards with gold embossed images. If you plan to color them in, try black embossing powder to really make your color POP!





I left space to add a sentiment and/or additional embellishments depending on the occasion. 
In case I decide to give them away as a gift, I created a Berry Basket which holds this size quite nicely. Shown here are 6 cards and envelopes; there is room left for additional treats. I was thinking chocolate, but I suppose you could do something practical like a cute pen :)

Berry Basket XL Die

And since you can't see them in the basket shown above, here's a peek at just three of the cards and envelopes which were created using the Envelope Punch Board.

Going Places Designer Series Paper used for envelopes

Well, thanks for stopping by! Your next stops are just one click away; prepare to be WOWed!



Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations



Nikki Spencer - My Sandbox




To see past hops, you can either visit the Stamp Review Crew blog or find us on Pinterest. All of the projects are pinned there with links to each demonstrator's blog. Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana




28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Adriana! They look so elegant with the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yapha! That's what I love about heat embossing - instant elegance :)

      Delete
  2. Love the note cards Adriana! The gold embossing is beautiful and I love the CAS look to them and how they look so elegant. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Adriana! I love this set embossed in gold. The touch of Linen Thread is perfect and that Berry Basket is the perfect thing to hold them. I think chocolate is the perfect thing to include! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn - the little cards fit really well in the basket. And I'm glad you approve of my chocolate plan :)

      Delete
  4. You make the sweetest cards.....these are simple and,oh so elegant! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I tried adding "more", but it just wasn't working for me! CAS must be in my blood! lol

      Delete
  5. Sweet cards, Adriana. Love the papers you used for the envelopes. What a lovely present this set would make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy. I thought the colored envelopes would add some "life" since the cards are so CAS. Glad you like them :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh! I adore those cards! You ladies have given me so much inspiration for projects for my workshop coming up... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya - another great hop! CASE away :)

      Delete
  7. Love these note cards! You all really want me to get that berry basket don't ya :) I adore the idea leaving the space blank to add a sentiment as you need great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! I started to add sentiments... but when I do that it seems I never have the one I need available. Let's see if this plan works! haha

      Delete
  8. What a darling project! I love how you just embossed them rather than the traditional way of coloring them. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! Seems I have temporarily returned to childhood and am having a hard time staying in the lines. I'll have to try that again later ;)

      Delete
  9. Love your first gold embossed little card ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these notecards! I think this stamp set is so perfect for clean and simple stamping - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very simple and sweet Adriana! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Jess! Glad you like them!

      Delete
  12. O-mi-goodness! I love how simple, yet elegant these cards are! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martha! So glad you like them :)

      Delete
  13. Such a lovely card set Adriana. The gold embossed line images look fabulous in their simplicity. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nikki! I thought the gold embossing gave the flowers a step up (especially since my coloring skills were lacking that day)! Glad you like them!

      Delete
  14. Love how simple and sweet these are...perfect for this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground