Sassy Garden in Bloom

2.06.2016

I recently ran across a card by Amy K. on Pinterest that I couldn't wait to create. Something about the clean look and crisp colors really caught my eye!

flowers: Garden In Bloom

Lining up the border and filler stamps was quick and easy since this set (Garden In Bloom) is photopolymer. Not only is it clear, but Stampin' Up! added an arrow on each of the coordinating stamps. I found this particularly helpful since flower stamps often include similar looking petals. (For these cards, I stamped the large flower with the arrow pointing straight up.) When it came time to fill in the images, stamping off once for both the flower and the petals provided a colorful but washed look, which I liked better than full on color.

I liked it so much, I actually made a set of 4! Woot!

Sentiment: Sassy Salutations
Now, on to the hard part. Writing inside! :)

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

You may also want to check out:



Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground