Stampin' Up! Suite Sayings Wedding card

Ok, I admit it - I still love bling on cards. Yes, there are other embellishments available but sometimes some well placed bling, a Suite Saying (pun alert!) plus texture on a clean layout just come together and suddenly you have a card you can't wait to share!

Suite Sayings sentiment stamp set (10 pcs)
This card is going to be saved for a wedding, but the sentiment "Forever begins today" could be used in so many ways. Think graduation, baptism, New Year encouragement… any new beginning. 




Layout: PPA282


Product List


Edited to add: I've a had a couple of requests for info about the embossing folder; it is from Cricut/Cuttlebug. I threw away the original packaging, so I do not know the name of the design. Sorry!

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana


Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

You may also want to check out:



Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning, Adriana! I LOVE this embossing folder with the bling. "Wow"! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann! I got the idea for the bling from you. I remember seeing one of your elegant creations a while back where you had added pearls at intersecting lines. Thank you for sharing your creativity and genius :)

      Delete
  2. Love the embossing folder. What's it called and by who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it's called since I didn't keep the original packaging. But it is made by Cricut for the Cuttlebug.

      Delete
  3. How fun, Adriana, and just gorgeous. The blue is a perfect place for all those rhinestones!! It's so nice to see your card in the gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn! Thank you for your comment. So glad you like the card :)

      Delete
  4. Adriana, this is just spectacular! Simple, yet totally elegant. (And I'd love to know who makes that embossing folder.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Thank you for your enthusiastic comment. So glad you like the card :) The folder is from Cricut/Cuttlebug; unfortunately I do not remember the name of the design and no longer have the packaging... sorry :(

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card. I love your background so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!