Stampin' Up! Lets Get Away

1.04.2016

With a blog named "Escape to stamp", it's only natural that I would like a stamp set called Lets Get Away, right?


Well, aside from the great name, this Project Life inspired stamp set is made up of 15 great images that would be super useful for travel-related scrapbook pages or fun cards you make to inspire your loved ones to take you somewhere. Check out this little cutie; I'm thinking it's just the right size to prop in front of a toothbrush... ;)

Go-See-Do greeting card measures 3" x 4" (closed)

By the way: The Envelope Punch Board includes information for making 66 different sizes of envelopes. To be honest, I had never even considered making cards in most other sizes, so this tool really opened up my creative mind. I think these smaller images really shine on the smaller cards and the board allowed me to make an envelope to coordinate. Whether it works to garner a trip away is still to be determined ;)


Product List - click on the image for additional details:


Adriana
psst!
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground