Stampin' Up! January Paper Pumpkin conversation hearts

1.28.2016

This month's Paper Pumpkin kit brings back some good memories! Remember conversation hearts and trying to find just the right one? Well, Stampin' Up! brought them to us in a nice large size - in paper, of course - ready to be decorated and filled with your sweetheart's favorite candy treat!

First, lets take a look at the kit. Each kit contains full instructions for projects you can make with the contents. This booklet contains instructions for making pouches and/or a decorative banner and of course you get all of the supplies as shown.

January 2016 Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit

I'll be making full-sized cards with a few of the hearts, but for now I created two pouches so my boys can give their sweeties treats. First is one created using the Watermelon Wonder hearts as the body of the pouch:

Watermelon Wonder heart pouch - ready for her favorite chocolate!

I love the sequin trim in this color! And the cute clothespins and baker's twine add such a nice touch :)

Next is one I stamped with a retired set called Dog-gone it. My younger son saw this on my shelf and asked that I use this image and sentiment. These hearts are a soft Mint Macaroon color. I added white sequins (not included in the kit) just because they remind me of bubbles!

He says she's a keeper!
And here's a quick card I made just playing around with the supplies and a card base of Thick White Card Stock. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my initial "fail" of the stamped sentiment. Let's just say banners do a great job of covering up less-than-stellar stamping!


If you would like to see the finished products as intended by Stampin' Up!, click here to see the video

https://paperpumpkin.com?demoid=114025


Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground