Stampin' Up! Cups & Kettles Thinlit dies


I've been a bit spoiled lately. My hubby has been traveling to England where his home office is located and on return, he has been bringing me teas to try as well as tins of biscuits. (Cookies, actually, but it's more fun to call them biscuits! ha!) I've found two teas that I love: a particular English breakfast from a shop near Piccadilly and a ginger-lemon blend from Harrods. How much do I love them? I've given up drinking coffee!!

If you are wondering what this has to do with stamping, I had already begun this love-fest with tea when the new Occasions Catalog was released. Lo and behold there are tea related products in here! Here's the whole bundle:

A Nice Cuppa Stamp set + Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies ($39 US)

I used the Cups & Kettle Framelits to create the following card for a swap. Now, I goofed and used some retired lace ribbon; but just so you know, we do offer a newer version in Tip Top Taupe which is the color used on the tag and sentiment.

Sentiment from Suite Sayings
Instead of stamping the tea cup design available in the stamp set, I cut them out of Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper. This neat set of paper offers a watercolor (or marble-looking?) design on each sheet of 12x12 paper. For more information regarding the colors of paper included, please click on the product image in the supply list below.

Now, I've made myself thirsty. Time for a cuppa! Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

You may also want to check out:



Product List


Also available for coordination with the Cups & Kettle Bundle
Have a Cuppa Embellishments $7 (US)

Comments

  1. I'm so happy this card arrived in my mailbox yesterday -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb! So glad you like it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!