Stampin' Up! Age Awareness birthday card

1.03.2016

I had a few minutes to escape to my craft table. Yay, me!

When time is limited I always look to card sketches for a layout to get started. Needing birthday cards, I pulled out a couple of stamp sets and ended up creating the following (which also conveniently uses paper left over from Christmas.)


Stampin' Up! Age Awareness Stamp Set

The inside of this card reads "Thanks, Facebook." This works for people like me who are most often late with cards. Even when they are made in advance. (Sadly true.)

For a look all 15 of the images available in the Age Awareness stamp set, simply click on it's image below. 

Card layout: Retro Sketches
Some of the products used today include:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground