Happy Notes for Home Sweet Home

8.09.2015

A special someone just bought her first home with her husband. I wanted to send a greeting card that would (hopefully) suit both of them. Not too girly, but nothing that screams "dude" either. For this card, I broke out a new stamp set from our upcoming Holiday catalog called Happy Notes. This set covers a variety of occasions, including this one!


I apologize for the poor quality of the photo. No matter where I took a picture and no matter if it was with a real camera or my phone, it came out fuzzy. Sometimes you just gotta give up and say "whatev..." (or so my son recommended, haha).

Notes: The layout for this card is based on Freshly Made Sketches #198. The designer series paper (aka patterned paper) for this card is retired but the remaining products are listed below.

Product List
Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker
Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker
Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




2 comments:

  1. Adriana, I just love your fun colors with that image (I love that paper). And what is it with some pictures? I get so frustrated too...I need to take the "whatev" philosophy and borrow it. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! You are welcome to pass along the "whatev" philosophy as long as you use it wisely ;)
    Thank you for your sweet comment and thank you and the crew for providing so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground