Stamp Review Crew Petite Petals Edition

6.14.2015

Welcome to another fun blog hop with the Stamp Review Crew!

Petite Petals is a fun little stamp set containing 6 variations of the same flower. One of the perks of this design is that they all coordinate with the Petite Petals punch, making for easy cropping of the flower. I couldn't resist using it this way with both of my projects!

My first card is a Note Card (measuring 3-1/2" x 5"). The white card base was stamped with our Hardwood Background stamp and lightly sponged on the edges. I used one of the featured stamps repeatedly; stamping 6 in Delightful Dijon (a new In-Color) and layering them to make 3 finished flowers.



A heartfelt sentiment (from Trust God), Linen Thread, and a few pearls (Jewel Basic Pearls) finish off the card. (I love that our sheets of pearls contain 3 sizes of this embellishment! I used medium sized for the middle of each flower and tiny ones as accents scattered around them.)

My next card, also a Note Card, uses a different flower in the set along with a sentiment and swirl from Hello Life. I simply covered up the heart on the swirl with my punched flower. A little bling goes a long way with one Jewel Basic Rhinestone and a bit of 1/8" Silver Taffeta Ribbon.



Now it's time to head to Holly Krautkremer's blog for some wonderful inspiration. Holly's projects are always wonderfully detailed - you don't want to miss it!
Holly Krautkremer

And in case you are headed in the other direction, here's another inspiring stamper - Shana Gaff!
Shana Gaff

Thanks for clicking through - I hope you enjoyed my stop! For details regarding the products used on my cards, please see the Product Lists below.

Adriana B.


Project #1 Product List
Project #2 Product List

13 comments:

  1. Sweet cards! The flowers look great against the woodgrain......and I adore how you covered the heart with a flower to use the swooping line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute cards, Adriana! I agree with Linda on the woodgrain and swoosh line! Both are simple and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fabulous, Adriana! I love both card styles...great way to show the flexibility of this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect little details on each! (Love your photography too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Both so different from each other; perfect cards showcasing those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Adriana! I love the hardwood with these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, you already know I love wood stuff, so that first card really caught me. Then your second card comes along with its layers, great color combo, and a creative use of the swoosh! Yup, fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards Adriana! The flowers look so good with the hardwood and I really love the swoosh and the flower very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done, Adriana. I almost used that wood background on my card, then opted for the embossing folder instead! CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a shame you covered up the word in the 2nd card, but turned out very pretty. I liked them both. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rustic look of your first card, and the second card has such a fun and different layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both designs are so lovely; especially love the light wood grain background of the first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your cards are soooo pretty! Love the clean and classy designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
* Comments are moderated due to spam, so they make take a day or so to show up.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground