What's going on with this blog, anyway?

5.01.2015


Hi folks,

I'm just stopping in to let you know that I am alive and well. My crafty projects, however, have been less than stellar - which is part of the reason you haven't seen many posted in the last week or so. The other reason is that my husband got a new job (Yay!) and is in the transition period of leaving one job and setting up his HOME office for the new. Home office... as in, rearranging my previous "mom-only room" to be an office we both can share. I sure hope he can survive my off-key singing; good thing he already owns noise canceling headphones!

I'm hoping to sneak in some ink time this weekend and have some new inspiration to share with you asap. In the meantime, please keep in mind that our 2015 Retirement party (my word for it) is in full gear. Don't forget to order the retiring stamps you like before they are gone at the end of the month; and please remember that tools and accessories are only available while supplies last. (You can click on the birds below to access the shop.)

I hope to also have some sneak peek photos for you very soon. Stampin' Up! is currently holding a gathering in the South Pacific where they are unveiling the 2015-2016 Annual catalog and all the new goodies contained within.

Whisper Emoticon  Psst!
Want to know one new thing to come? You're going to love this: card stock packages designed to coordinate with packages of Designer Series Paper. These packages contain 3 of the predominate colors contained in the DSP; 8 sheets each for a total of 24 sheets. Isn't that a great idea!? Just one more way that Stampin' Up! makes color coordination between products SUPER easy. Love it!

Thanks for viewing today's post! Stop by again for more details about what's to come....eek - I'm so bad about keeping secrets ;)
Adriana B.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and the hubby about the new job! Here's to happy coexistence :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground