Stampin' Up! Sassy Congratulations

5.13.2015

We're nearing the end of the school year and it's time for exams, plans for next year and those lovely awards ceremonies. How about saying congrats to a grad or award winner with a quick card based off a splitcoaststampers layout?

For those of you who find it difficult to work with sketches, I think you will like something that this group provides - numbers. The numbers show you where different layers can be placed. Just remember that they are suggestions; feel free to leave one off, change the shape - whatever works for your style and the images you are using.


So here is my version. I was not adventurous and copied the sketch just as posted. Since this card is for my son who won an academic award, I even kept it simple with very little embellishment. We'll let the paper add the fun this time ;)


Quick note: though hard to catch in a photograph (and believe me, I tried!), the flash area above the gray camera was cut out and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals so that it pops up off the card front. Also, a clear epoxy circle sticker is attached over the camera lens. Quick and easy :)

Thanks for viewing today's post! And I hope I have encourage at least one sketch-shy person to give them a chance. They are truly a great starting point for creating cards and scrapbook pages. Blessings,
Adriana B.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground