Stampin' Up! Petite Pairs and making the most of your time

5.22.2015

 Does your craft time come in little bits of time? Or do you find you can sit for hours? It's hit or miss for me; sometimes I can squeeze in a half hour and at other times I get a few hours to play. Recently I was stamping with some of my favorite ladies and spent the time stamping and coloring images that my friend Adela had brought with her. Although I didn't make cards that day, I now have a stash of images set aside for when I only have a few minutes to create a card.

So that's the background on how this card came together. I  wanted to work on a splitcoaststampers sketch challenge but only had about 25 minutes before my taxi-mom role would kick in. Having the image ready and some fun paper to use came in handy!  (Flashback Designer Series Paper)


Notes:

  • The white ribbon is from a past My Paper Pumpkin kit. The Daffodil Delight Seam Binding is a retired item. For a look at other color options, click here to visit my store. Although we are keeping some colors, more are retiring so you'll want to get them while you can.
  • The sentiment "so many smiles..." is from Petite Pairs, a set that is available now and carrying over to the 2015-2016 Catalog. There is a coordinating finish for the inside of the card that reads, "...begin with you". The tag was created using our Large oval punch and a handheld punch (stolen borrowed from my husband's desk).
  • You know me, I couldn't resist the bling. I put one small one at the knot in her scarf and scattered three above the sentiment just for a little extra somethin'-somethin'.
Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground